- The buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of § 1837 point. (d) and e) The mark may not, inter alia, withdraw from the purchase contract for goods which have been modified according to the buyer’s wishes as well as for goods subject to perishable and consumable time (e.g. flowers and foodstuffs).
- If it is not an item covered by 9.1. The client is entitled under the provisions of § 1829 para. (1) A) The OZ from the purchase agreement to withdraw without stating the reasons and without any penalty, within 14 days of receipt of the goods by the consignee.
- In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract the purchase contract expires and the buyer is obliged to return the goods to the seller within 14 days of withdrawal from the purchase contract, the deadline being respected by sending the goods to the seller. All costs associated with returning the goods to the seller (such as postage, packing, etc.) are fully borne by the client. Seller shall reimburse buyer for the price of the goods without undue delay upon receipt of the returned goods by buyer. In the case of delivery of goods through the carrier, the seller returns to buyer within the meaning of UST. § 1832 paragraph. 2 OZ only the price of the goods, since the cheapest way of delivery of the goods is his personal takeover by the buyer in the establishment, which is free of charge. The seller is entitled to oppose the buyer’s claim for reimbursement of the price of the goods unilaterally set off their claim for damages caused to him by returning the goods in damaged, worn, partly consumed or incomplete condition.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if the data relating to the goods or the price of the goods listed in the Versailles Box E-shop were changed without the seller’s knowledge by the third party, or if the seller’s inventory does not allow the proper fulfilment of the purchase Contract and these GTC.
- If, together with the goods, a present is provided to the buyer, the gift contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded with a cancellation condition that if the purchase contract is withdrawn by the buyer, the donation agreement for such an effective gift ceases and the buyer is obliged to return the provided gift with the merchandise to the seller.